If you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact us within thirty (30) days from the invoice date and we will issue you an RMA number to ensure your item is returned properly.
To insure prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise, we ask that you follow these steps:
- A return authorization number must be obtained by contacting the location from which the order was shipped from. The RMA number you obtain is only valid for thirty (30) days from the invoice date.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on each package you are returning. If the RMA number is not written on your returned package it will be refused.
- Please ensure you ship the item(s) in the original carton(s). Absolutely NO returns are accepted unless the merchandise is in its original cartons in new condition.
- Please include a written explanation for your return and a copy of the invoice or packing list.
Other Return Information
Please be advised of the following policies that apply to all returned items.
- Credit or adjustment is given on mistakes that are our fault provided you contact us within five (5) days from the receipt of merchandise.
- Incorrectly ordered merchandise will be charged a 10% restocking fee and return freight.
- No returns are accepted freight collect or COD. Send all returns prepaid and insured for the correct value.
- Credit will not be issued for returned material that has been marked, altered, or abused.
- No returns are accepted after thirty (30) days from the date of invoice.
- No returns are accepted for made-to-order products such as bandsaw blades.
Received Defective or Damaged Order?
All merchandise should be inspected upon receipt.
- If found defective, contact the location from which the order was shipped from for an adjustment and/or an RMA number. Be sure you have our invoice or packing list when you call. We will make a satisfactory adjustment on all unused defective merchandise if we are notified within five (5) days of our invoice date.
- Any damaged, lost, or short shipments should be reported to your UPS office immediately; then contact us so that we can reship the merchandise and place a claim. Keep damaged goods and containers until advised otherwise.